Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rainy Days!

The weather has been coldy and rainy these past few days. We've tried to make the best of it and get out and do anything we can think of to keep entertained. Plus Chris worked from home so we HAD to get out of the house. We went to the Khol's Childrens Museum with our friends Marla and Hana. It was a really cool little place. The kids loved it and got absolutely soaked in their Waterworks exhibit, and it was nap time by this point. Hana kept us entertained on the way home by singing "Wildthing", and "It's My Party & I"ll Cry If I Want To".  Caleb got a pop-up cabana for the beach and to take on vacation that he uses as a tent and a place to store all of his cars. After the big storm yesterday morning we went outside to play in the puddles. Emmit handed down his rainboots that fit Caleb just right, it was the perfect time to try them out. I had to show him how to stomp around in the puddles and he looked at me like "You're really going to let me do this Mom?"



His cabana, only Oso is allowed in there




No comments:

Post a Comment