Monday, June 20, 2011

From Ms. to Mrs. !!

Well....we FINALLY got married! On June 11th, with our family and close friends, we sealed the deal at the winery in Seymour, IN.  Luckily the rain held off so we were able to have our ceremony outside at this gorgeous venue. Just like everyone said, things will go wrong, and they did. If you asked me what they were I couldn't tell you though, ok other than I forgot to get a cake knife and we cut our cake with a black plastic knife. That's it though :) We danced, caught up with old friends, made new ones and drank merrily. From what I've heard and the pictures I've seen I believe everyone else had a good time as well. So THANK YOU to all that joined us and for those that couldn't but sent there well wishes thank you as well! Now that it's over I don't know what to do with all my stress free time!

Pronouncing us Mr. and Mrs. Salas!

Awesome sign my brother made us, can't wait to have a yard to put it in!

Chris and his crew, these guys are SO much fun

My pretty ladies, a couple of em crying already I believe even though I strictly said NO CRYING!

Both of us thinking "Great, what have I done?" I'm kidding!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment